In case you were living under a rock and missed it, Fashion’s Night Out took place last Friday all over the country. Dallas has really jumped on board the past two years, and this year was bigger and better.
Here are some of the highlights:
1. Neiman Marcus had sketch artist Benjamin Vincent doing complimentary 3 minute “Vogue” style drawings of patrons,
2. Billy Reid had a live band playing in-store while offering Heineken and Bourbon libations,
3. Barney’s hosted the Fashionistas and their following of beautiful people,
4. The Christian Louboutin boutique was so crowded that the doorman was turning patrons away (much to their red-soled dismay,)
5. Harry Winston boasted a 40-carat diamond that would get any wayward husband out of the doghouse,
6. Carolina Herrera featured an ultra hip digital photobooth and bites from Lisa Garza,
7. and Jimmy Choo gave out cute totes to carry your hot new fall shoes.
Next year is sure to be just as exciting, with even more participating retailers….not that we really need another excuse to get out and shop, right?