When: Saturday September 8 from 1 to 11 p.m.
Where: Trinity Groves, 425 Bedford St. Dallas, TX 75212
It’s a full day of great Indie music (The Antlers, Burning Hotels, The Eastern Sea, etc.), 50 breweries and over 120 different kinds of beers. Now we know what we’re doing this Saturday. The beers are from all over the world but over a quarter of the selection are from Texas breweries. That’s right, y’all!
The event was originally going to be held in the street in front of The Common Table, but due to the overwhelming ticket sales the Untapped Festival had to be moved to Trinity Groves, which means parking will be a breeze. Another plus is the killer view of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and Downtown Dallas. Soak in the sun, the music, the beer, and Dallas’ incredible skyline.
Want to win a serious prize package including all this:
- Untapped Festival T-Shirt
- Common Table Gift Card – $50
- Brew Tour Package for Deep Ellum Brew Co’s next tour (Thurs, Sept. 6)
- Untapped Fest Food Truck Voucher
- 2 Index Festival Passes (Oct. 5 & 6) – have you heard about this??? Portugal. The Man, Cold War Kids, Washed Out, Surfer Blood, Grimes, Heartless Bastards, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. and many more…
Follow the link to find out how!
Caitlin Clark is the Arts & Entertainment and Style Writer and Social Media Director for YouPlusDallas. Follow her on Twitter at @caitlinclark