- Daydream Lace Skirt from Nastygal.com
- Essie Nailpolish in Mint Candy Apple
- Guess What Cutoff Shorts from Nastygal.com
- DIPTYQUE Cypreshome Perfume from lindestore.com
- Hair Chalk (Use Sennelier pastels)
- Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones
Posted by Caitlin Clark | June 29th, 2012 at 8:30 am
Posted by Caitlin Clark | June 28th, 2012 at 8:20 am
When I was a little girl, I considered myself a bit of a chalk connoisseur. My sister and I would create some pretty serious chalk art on our carport that could have rivaled Picasso. When I kissed my middle school uniform goodbye, I had assumed my chalking days were over, until I spotted a picture of Lauren Conrad’s adorable hair.
If you’re looking to add a little temporary color to your locks, hair chalk is the perfect investment. I only wanted to try it out for the weekend and it worked like a charm. The color stayed through the weekend and washed out completely on Sunday.