Oh. My. Goodness. Peanut butter and cheesecake have to be two of the most sinfully delicious things ever combined. Though this time of year can add to your waistline, just remember that you can always follow this:
In order to indulge in this:
Doesn’t it look divine? If you want to try these babies for yourself, you only have to link over to Pip and Ebby for the full recipe. They have a free printable version that you’ll want to print and keep in your recipe book…after all, you’ll want these again and again and again….
Here’s what you’ll need:
- One 19.5-oz. box chocolate fudge brownie mix One 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened One 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz. Reese’s Pieces candy
- One 12-oz. bag milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 12 large Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
Head over to the fabulous Pip and Ebby site for step-by-step instructions! (And stick to that workout regimen.)
-Hilary Kennedy is a contributing author for YouPlus Style and YouPlus Dallas, focusing primarily on Style, Arts and Entertainment, and Dating and Relationships. Hilary also stars in many videos for YouPlusMedia and has her own show, The Hilary Kennedy Show.