- Lea and I started a bathroom remodel project about two months ago. Nothing tests your marriage like a home remodeling project with your spouse. Lea and I had our moments, but all and all we did alright. With a little help from our friends, we finished re-tiling the shower, patching the walls, texturing the walls, putting up new fixtures, replacing the counter-top and back splash, and a few other things … all in about a month. For the past month we’ve been waiting for the new shower doors to arrive so we can officially be done. Honestly I had a blast and am ready to knock out the next bathroom.
- Taylor graduated from AIM (Adventures In Mission) this past week in Lubbock, Texas. I’m proud of that kid and his love for God and ministry.
- Spring break has been nice. Taylor has been home most of the week, and Parker has spent the week in Honduras with the Sunset college group. I love the fact that my son would choose to spend his spring break in Honduras.
- Baseball season is right around the corner and the Morgan family is excited about this. We didn’t have any luck on getting tickets for the Texas Rangers opening day, but we’ll have our chance to see a few games at the ballpark this season.
- We’re headed to the Tulsa Workshop this next week in Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you don’t know what that is, go back and click on the link and learn a little more. I’m going to be teaching 3 classes on marriage and family. The first class I’ll be talking about “7 Things Husbands Need and 7 Things Wives Need.” The second class I’ll be talking about “10 Traits of a Healthy Family.” And the third class I’ll cover “Ingredients to Making Good Kids.” Look on the workshop’s site and click on “schedule” and pick some classes out to go to. If you haven’t made plans to go … it’s not too late. It’s going to be a FANTASTIC weekend.
News from the Morgan house…
Posted by Trey Morgan | March 19th, 2011 at 4:40 am