Residents are encouraged to donate or consign items for the sale that will go towards phase II of the N. Polk St Beautification Project. Planning is underway which includes public art, landscaping, and improved public amenities within the project corridor. We will need several volunteers for the event. See details below.
Furthermore, there will be food vendors for a bite while shopping, and other vendors selling their wares as well.
Attending Food Vendors
- Lisa Martel with the Kessler Theatre
- Hotdiggity Dog Hog Dogs – Asher Roberts and Co.
Other Vendors Attending
- The Half Pint: re-purposed wares sold out of a retro-fitted trailer
To Attend the Tag Sale:
- Location: 620 Turner Ave
- Date: Saturday, September 17, 2011
- Time: 7 am – 2 pm
- Parking: On street, along N. Polk St between Winston and Kings Highway, or just ride your bike or walk!
To Donate/Consign Items:
- Donated/Consigned items can be dropped off at 620 Turner Ave on September 16, 2011 from 5pm – 9pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if needing a pick up on that day.
- Fill out this form to consign an item
- We will need help with the following:
- Maintain consignment list
- Pricing and haggling
- Picking up items
- Unloading and sorting items
- Tables, event tents, chairs setup
- Fill out this form to be a volunteer