Phew. I have a lot of jobs to share with you this week so if you’re on the hunt for a great design job this is your lucky week.
Ebanista’s Dallas showroom has an immediate opening for a showroom salesperson.
As an Ebanista salesperson, you have a unique opportunity to join an intelligent, focused and passionate team, where you’ll drive and develop a wide array of relationships that span the range from walk-in traffic to your industry designers and clients. You’ll engage in strategic outreach to develop and grow your client base while being an ambassador of the Ebanista brand experience. You’ll leverage your top-notch customer service and marketing experience to achieve results and you will be supported by a best in-class leadership team who will support your goals.
Salary, commission, bonus, medical benefits, an excellent opportunity for growth, and no nights or weekends.
Desired skills and experience:
- Highly personable, skilled at interacting with clients and prospects at a variety of knowledge and comfort levels. Strong communication skills, both written and live. Excellent organizational skills. Computer savvy to navigate sales tools and reference materials.
- Prior sales experience required, prefer 5+ years. Strong preference given to prior sales experience in interior or architectural design or luxury retail sales.
Email resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outside Sales Associate
National high-end furniture & lighting company is currently seeking a highly motivated, energetic and personable sales professional for the position of Outside Sales Associate.
- 2-3 years previous sales experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to develop new relationships and expand customer base
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Experience in the design/furniture industry a plus
- Travel is required
Send resumés to email@example.com.
George Cameron Nash, Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate to join their growing furniture manufacturing company. Both customer service and accounting responsibilities are included in this position. Previous interior design experience and autoCad a must.
Please email cover letters and resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quadrille Fabrics, located in the Dallas Design Center, is seeking full time career minded individuals to fill Showroom Manager and Showroom Assistant positions. Skills required include sales/clientele, guest service, previous knowledge of selling fabric and wallcoverings, a thorough understanding of the industry, ability to think outside the box, knowledgable with excel/windows and related software programs, able to work alone or in a team environment, aggressive but professional, detail oriented, responsible, honest, career not job oriented.
Submit resumés along with salary requirements to email@example.com.