I truly love working in the Design District. Now you can work here too. Make your Design District dreams come true by snagging one of these great jobs!
Junior Interior Designer, Deborah Walker Design
Deborah Walker, an interior design firm in the Metroplex, is looking to hire a full time Junior Interior Designer. Designer must be very organized, must relate to client and public in a positive manner, complete assigned client tasks, shopping, proficient in Auto CAD and keep tracking orders.
The company’s offices are located in a new space in the Design District of Dallas. The designer should be able to corresponded with vendors, track orders, assist designers with installation as needed and assist in answering phone.
Qualifications are 1 to 3 years interior design related experience and an Interior Design Degree – FIDER accredited school.
Email resumes to Deborah Walker at Deborah@deborahwalker.com
Account Manager, Dahlgren Duck
This position will serve as the primary business contact for assigned Dahlgren Duck accounts and be responsible for overall client satisfaction. Consistently provide excellent customer service to assigned accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure client expectations are met. In addition, build and maintain relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business.
Dallas Territory Sales Manager, Coraggio Textiles
Coraggio Textiles is seeking an enterprising and experienced design professional to manage the sales growth of Coraggio Textiles’ Dallas showroom. The ideal candidate is energetic and polished with a proven track record of cultivating customer relationships and meeting sales goals.
- Inside & Outside Sales – Promote collections to interior design professionals both inside and outside the showroom through presentations and targeted sales efforts. Travel within the state of Texas is required.
- Extensive product and brand knowledge
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Cultivate new business by staying abreast of industry news and project awareness
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive outside sales experience in Interior Design field (2+ years preferred)
- Working knowledge of textiles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player
- Professional demeanor and dress
- Ability to see projects through completion
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Get more updates on job opportunities in the Dallas Design District and network with other local professionals by joining the Dallas Design District LinkedIn Group!