What better way to kick off the week than with two promising job opportunities? I’ve recently received an influx of emails from qualified job seekers, so I’m sure these spots will go quickly. Send in your resumes and put your best foot forward!
Also, don’t forget to submit your LOL job board success stories to me at email@example.com!
Luxury Furniture Sales Representative, Baker Furniture
Baker Furniture is a proud member of the Kohler Interiors family. As a Luxury Furniture Sales Representative, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. The Luxury Furniture Sales Representative has the primary responsibility to maximize sales volume by growing existing business, developing new business and providing the best possible customer service while enhancing Baker’s and Kohler’s mission to offer the highest quality and service standards in the industry.
- Assist all customers as called in rotation.
- Create and maintain quotations for customers who come into the Showroom or who call for information.
- Follow up on all quotations within one week and on a weekly basis.
- Inform customers of price increases two weeks prior to the increase occurring. Inform customers of discontinued product, extended lead times, etc.
- Provide customers with product information.
- Assist the designer’s client when the designer is unavailable.
- Assist end users when available or when requested by the manager.
- Maintain professional courtesy with associates and customers at all times.
- Monitor all open orders from placement to delivery.
- Once the product is shipped, contact customers to ensure the product and the service are acceptable.
- Maintain updated customer information including contact data, special interests, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of all vendor products, pricing, options, finishes, details, etc. Maintain thorough, up-to-date knowledge of all products, pricing and local competition.
Five plus years of Showroom or Retail experiences. 3-5 years’ experience with luxury retail or furniture sales. Degree in Interior Design or Sales/Business management a plus.
Proven success with driving sales goals and growing your business. Luxury Furniture Sales experience.
Showroom Assistant, Innovations in Wallcoverings
Innovations in Wallcoverings, Inc. is a dynamic design and distribution company, specializing in wallcoverings and textiles. By interacting with different departments and clients, you will learn how teamwork is essential to the success of a business. You will gain valuable office skills in a positive, creative office environment.
Innovations currently has the following position available:
Job title: Showroom Assistant, Dallas, TX
Hours: 25 hours/week (preferably 12-5, but some flexibility)
Qualifications: The ideal candidate for this position should be punctual, organized and detail-oriented.
Job description: Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the Showroom Manager in fulfilling sample requests, creating small displays, labeling, organizing design references as well as special design related projects for wallcovering and textiles products.
Please send your resume via fax to 212-807-1045 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get more updates on job opportunities in the Dallas Design District and network with other local professionals by joining the Lower Oak Lawn LinkedIn Group!